Monday, October 8, 2012

Beyond Google Translate!

The world is flat and language is not a barrier!  On the other hand, how great is it that we, as librarians, can research a topic in our native language in newspapers or the web in foreign countries and then, once discovered, can print or send a link to the untranslated version, as written, to our foreign language teachers.  They will think we are geniuses!  Unless, as I plan to tomorrow, we tell them about this great trick!!

This video describes how to search the foreign web in a fully translated format.  Yowza!


Disclaimer: Again, I post this video only with hopes that Google will allow me to display for my own use and yours despite the fact that it was created for a registered user only online course. My apologies if at any point in the future this video becomes unavailable.

No comments: